- We're not just a big corporate facade. We're human and we want to share with you our digital media experiences. This is your opportunity to look inside Roxio and Sonic Solutions and ask us questions.
- We want to understand your needs better. We initiated this blog to engage in a conversation with you so we can learn more about you, our customers, and to foster a continuous dialogue.
- We're new at blogging, so give us a break as we find our voice and harness the key topics that are important to you. In your comments, let us know what you'd like us to blog about.
- Technical and Customer Support. This blog will not discuss technical support issues related to our products. So don't get upset if such comments or questions are not posted. We've got a great team of support professionals able to assist you here on our support forums or through our KnowledgeBase. Check them all out here.
Commitments to Our Readers
- Tell the truth. If we make mistakes, we will acknowledge and correct them as promptly as possible.
- Listen and respond to comments as soon as we can. Comments will be moderated and will post as soon as they are approved by the moderator. We will do our best to post them as quickly as possible. We may not respond to every comment, but we certainly will read every one.
- Not tolerate spam, off-topic, vulgar or defamatory comments and will delete them promptly.
- Not discuss topics related to political issues, legal and financial matters related or un-related to our company and industry including sensitive, proprietary or confidential information and non-public Sonic or third party technical information.
- Disagree with other opinions respectfully.
- Link to references and original source materials directly.
- Strive for high quality content with every post.
- Commit to acting in a professional and ethical manner in all situations, which is in line with our corporate values and policies.
- Respect your privacy. Any information obtained through this blog will only be used to fulfill any transactions authorized.
Some of the individuals posting to this site, including the moderators, work for Roxio and Sonic Solutions ("Sonic"). Opinions expressed here and in any corresponding comments are the personal opinions of the original authors, not of Sonic. The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Sonic or any other party.
This site is available to the public. No information you consider confidential should be posted to this site. By posting you agree to be solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to, or otherwise upload to the site and release Sonic from any liability related to your use of the site. You also grant to Sonic a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free and fully-paid, transferable (including rights to sublicense) right to exercise all copyright, publicity, and moral rights with respect to any original content you provide. Without limiting the foregoing, you expressly agree to the terms and conditions, including, without limitation, all rules regarding Prohibited Content described in that document.
© Sonic Solutions. All rights reserved. All Sonic product names, logos, and trademarks are the property of Sonic in the United States and other countries. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Sonic Solutions and Roxio reserve the right to amend or change this policy at any time.
Thanks for visiting, check back often and we look forward to a fruitful conversation with you.